Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Loan Program
Community Development Financial Institution Loan Program is intended for small businesses in low income areas as a means to facilitate job creation and retention.
- Small for-profit businesses
- Must be located in areas where income levels are less than the U.S. Median Family Income
- Maximum: $50,000
- Minimum: $25,000
Approved Uses of Proceeds
- Land acquisition
- Construction or renovation
- Purchase of machinery or equipment
- Purchase of furniture or fixtures
- Working capital
- Seasonal line of credit
- Refinancing existing debt
- Purchase of an eligible business
© 2021 www.bcilending.com. All rights reserved.