Step 3: Final Qualification
Welcome to the final stage of qualification. If you made it this far things look good! At this point our loan officers have reviewed the prequalification information you submitted in response to the Proposal/Term Sheet. Now there are a few more pieces of your financial puzzle we need to review before we can issue a commitment letter.
Please provide us with:
- A detailed breakdown of total project costs including costs for building construction, acquisition of real property or equipment, leasehold improvements, as well as, any debt to be refinanced, amount of working capital needs, and closing costs.
- Three (3) years of historical financial statements on your company including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements with accountant notes.
- Interim financial statements on your company dated within 60 days of your loan application.
- Your company’s projected financial statements as follows:
- Operating projections for three (3) years, to include monthly spreads of income and cash flow for the first year, and annually for years two and three. Please include projections for repayment of proposed loan and other debt to be incurred.
- Startup balance sheet for the borrowing entity showing the proposed distribution of assets, liabilities, and equity.
© 2022 www.bcilending.com. All rights reserved.